K-Pop Music Show Awards: July 2026, Week 3

 

Music Show Awards of the Week: July 14 - July 19, 2026  

Key: 🏆(Win) | 👑(Triple Crown)

👑🏆👑🏆👑

The Show: June 30, 2026
  • Resence - Pretty Girl 🏆
Show Champion: July 1, 2026 
  • AHOF - Run to You 🏆
M Countdown: July 2, 2026 
  • Ateez - Bad 🏆 
Music Bank:  July 3, 2026 
  • Yeonjun - Ice Cream 🏆
Show! Music Core:  July 4, 2026 
  • Yeonjun - Ice Cream 🏆
Inkigayo:  July 5, 2026 
  • I.O.I - Suddenly 🏆🏆
👑🏆👑🏆👑

Summary of the Week

  • This is Yeonjun from TXT first solo Music Show win on any broadcast on Music Bank for Ice Cream.
  • This is Rescence's first ever Music Show Win on any broadcast, winning on the Show for Pretty Girl
  • A total of of 6 Awards were given out this week out of 6 possible chances. 

Rank of the Week 

  1. Yeonjun - 🏆🏆 (2)
  2. AHOF, ATEEZ, I.O.I - 🏆 (1)


Comments