Aespa: I"ll Make You Cry
I’ll Make You Cry
by Aespa was released as a b-side on October 5, 2021 on the album Savage as the third track. The song is written and composed by Kenzie. Timothy “BOS” Bullock and Brandon Green took part in composition and arrangement of the song, while Green Hautboi Rich also is a part of composition and IMLAY taking part in the arrangement.
I’ll Make You Cry features members Ningning, Karina, Winter, and Giselle at the average age of 20.3 years old.
I’ll Make You Cry has a total of 432 words with 42.4% (183 words) in Korean versus 57.6% (249 words) in English. The song is sung mainly in individual sections at 328 words (75.9%) divided between the four members while 104 words (24.1%) in unison. The average is 82 words with a standard deviation of 24.4 words and a margin of error of 12.2 words. Member Karina had the highest number of words while Ningning had the least amount.
Rank
- Karina - 115 words
- Giselle - 95 words
- Winter - 65 words
- Ningning - 53 words
Rank
- Karina - 53 seconds
- Giselle - 52 seconds
- Ninging - 40 seconds
- Winter - 33 seconds
I’ll Make You Cry by Aespa earned a total of 351.8 points and earned a grade of C+ for word distribution and a grade of A for time distribution.
Points Breakdown
- Standard Deviation - 167.2 points
- Margin of Error - 183.6 points
- Music Show - 0 points
- Awards - 0 points
- Charts - 1 points
Comments
Post a Comment