K-Pop Music Show Awards: 1998 June

June, 1998 

In 1998, instead of there being 5 shows, there was only One until June of that year. So instead of doing a weekly update as if it were debuting, I will be doing the month until we have about three music shows a week.
 
So here is June of 1998, the first Music Show Awards program.

Inkigayo: June 7, 1998
  • Yu Seung-Jun - Na Na Na 🏆



Inkigayo: June 14, 1998
  • Yu Seung-Jun - Na Na Na 🏆🏆

Music Bank: June 16, 1998
  • Yu Seung-Jun - The Love I’ve Been Waiting For 🏆



Inkigayo: June 21, 1998
  • Yu Seung-Jun - Na Na Na 🏆🏆🏆👑
Music Bank: June 23, 1998
  • Yu Seung-Jun - The Love I’ve Been Waiting For 🏆🏆

Inkigayo: June 28, 1998
  • Yu Seung-Jun - Na Na Na 🏆🏆🏆🏆👑
Music Bank: June 30, 1998
  • Yu Seung-Jun - The Love I’ve Been Waiting For 🏆🏆🏆 👑


Wins this Month:

  1. Yu Seung-Jun 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆👑 👑 (7)

Wins of the Year (So far):

  1. Yu Seung-Jun 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 👑 👑 (7)
  2. Cool 🏆🏆🏆🏆| 👑(4)
  3. Turbo 🏆🏆🏆 👑 | Shin Seung-Hun 🏆🏆🏆 👑- | S.E.S 🏆🏆🏆 (3)
  4. JYP 🏆🏆 | Im Chang Jung 🏆🏆

Comments